Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Inspired Stamps Thursday DT

It is Easter week.  We should be thinking about what Christ has done for us on the cross.  He bore our sins so that we might become righteous in the eyes of God.  I was thinking about this when I was designing my card for this week and I chose words from several of the Hymn Girl stamps to represent my feelings.  I chose: Easter, cross, love, rejoice, worship, there are others but they wouldn't fit in the space provided.

I masked the image and stamped with light purple these words.  I colored March Hymn Girl with Copics and cut out a banner shape.  I added some purple flowers,  The sentiment is from Inspired Stamps His Cross set.  The Kraft background was created with a stencil and stencil paste.

Rejoice at what your Savior has done for you and have a blessed Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment