Thursday, March 12, 2015

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

Hello and welcome to the Inspired Stamps DT Thursday post.  Today we were asked to create a "mostly green" project. Green is my favorite color, it has always been a color to make me happy, so here is what I came up with.  I used the BoBunny 6 X 6 paper pack Enchanted garden.  There was this great "mostly green" chevron tile pattern.  I cut along the tiles to create a break and added my sentiment from His Word stamp set.  I also stamped the vase of flowers from this same stamp set and colored with my newly refilled Copic markers, pulling the colors from the paper.  I matted image on scallop oval green pattern paper from same pack.  I used one of my Copic markers to color the string and looped it behind the image.  I added some glue and seal to the one end of string to loop it and allow it to stay in that shape.  This was a quick and easy card but with some details to give it more interest.
Remember the 31 days of March Bible Journaling tutorials. Go to the Inspired Stamps blog for a link to that site.  New stamps added to the Etsy store so be sure to check them out and if you live in the U.S.  there is free shipping for all orders over $25.00.  Gotta love free shipping.
Have a great day, weather is warming up but also bringing a bit of rain in parts, so stay dry.  Create something to encourage someone today.  You will also be encouraged in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment