Thursday, February 19, 2015

Inspired Stamps- DT Thursday

Hello, I hope you are keeping warm.  We have had a week of snow.  School has been out everyday this week.  Due to the altered schedule I had some time to "play" in my craft room today. I wanted to used two different embossing folders on a single layer card.  After I did I decided to go a bit further and play with some tintable pearl paint.  I added a drop of ink refill and mixed and painted in the flower petals.  I then used liquid pearls to paint in dots.  I kept the rest of card clean and simple.  I like the crisp, clean look of this card.
I used the Hymn Girl Sitting to the Left and Romans 8:31 2 X 2 individual stamp.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are keeping warm.
Remember to visit the Inspired Stamps Blog for more inspiration and visit their Etsy store for these stamps and many others.  Every Friday new stamps are added so be sure to check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Chere! Thanks so much...trying to stay warm here too!! Brrr!

    ReplyDelete