Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

Hello, today we are making cards to tell the recipient that we are praying for them.  I used some hexagon punches and dies with the BoBunny Enchanted Garden paper again.  This is a very pretty paper pack and I felt it worked with my design.  I cut the butterfly out of vellum and added some rhinestones.  I think this would encourage any recipient.  This set also has a sentiment that says, "sending you knee mail".  I stamped that on the inside.  I love the play on words in our tech driven generation that I would send an actual card and actually get on my knees to pray for my friend.

Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out the other projects by our talented DT.  Head over to the Inspired Stamps blog for more inspiration and remember the stamps can be purchased in the Etsy Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment