Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

Hello and happy Thursday!
Today the Inspired Stamps DT is creating projects using scripture.  I chose Psalm 119:50 from the His Word set.  I used some dies for making Project Life Journaling cards.  I embossed the Co'ordinations cardstock with circle flower embossing folder and sanded to bring out the green core.  I used the BoBunny Primrose 6 X 6 paper stack that will be available in the Inspired Stamps Etsy store very soon.  I die cut the flowers and layered using both sides of cardstock.
Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out the other DT projects.  Stop by the Inspired Stamps blog to see what new stamps will be available for purchase on Friday.  Remember all these stamps can be purchased in the Etsy store and all purchases over $25.00 in the US are free when you use the code provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment