Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

 Hello and happy Thursday.  I have a new card using the Hymn Girl: Sitting Here Thinking stamp.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I fussy cut it out and then used foam tape to add to a die cut oval that I used distress inks to create a sky background.  I used a piece of brown cardstock embossed with woodgrain embossing folder, a piece of green Bazzill cardstock and a piece of the Madeline collection from BoBunny 6 X 6 paper pad.  The sentiment is from the Card Ministry Basic stamp set.

Please be sure to check out the Inspired Stamps blog for more card ideas using this Hymn Girl line of stamps and be sure to visit the new Etsy shop to purchase these sets and many others.  All US orders of 25.00 or more have free shipping with code 25freeshipping.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite cards ever done with this stamp set...love it, Chere!

    ReplyDelete