Thursday, July 31, 2014

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday Waterfall Christmas

 Hello and Happy Thursday.  We are showcasing more Christmas cards this week.  I decided to make a waterfall card using the Vintage Christmas stamp set.
 I cut a piece of red cardstock at 1 3/4 by 8 1/2 inches and scored at 1 3/4, 2 3/4, and 3 3/4. Make crisp folds.  I used the same 2 inch square punch for black matte and white stamped piece.  I used the deco edge corner chomper on the white piece and then matted on black piece.  Adhere only top edge to top edge of each scored section.  I added a ribbon at the bottom for a pull. 
The red piece of cardstock going across the card serves as an anchor for waterfall piece.  I cut mine at 1 inch by 5.5 inches.  Use strong adhesive to attach only edges of this piece to the card front.  Feed long, back tab of waterfall behind this piece and the bottom of the front piece attach with strong adhesive to the lower edge of this piece.  Now the waterfall is anchored so when you pull the tab your images should cascade down one at a time.  This is a fun card to make, I hope you will give it a try.
Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed the card and tutorial.  Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment