Thursday, April 17, 2014

Inspired Stamps Thursday DT post


Hello and Rejoice.
Today I used another Hymn girl set.  This one is Hymn Girl June.  I used one of the words "Rejoice" in the set to stamp on the green flag.  I cut girl out and colored her with Copics.  I was not going to color anything but her skin but I love coloring and before I knew it she was colored.
I used Bazzill cardstock and Vintage Marketplace designer paper pack.  The Inspired Stamps Online Store is now carrying a variety of Bazzill papers, so check it out.
I pleated the paper by scoring 1 inch, .5 inches, 1 inch, repeating.  The paper is only 6 inches wide so I used a second strip and joined them in the middle.  I added lace to top and bottom of pleat and a button with a twine bow to complete.
I think this Hymn Girl exudes joy (another of the words in this set) and this is a time that we should be rejoicing our Risen Savior.  But as Christians we should be rejoicing everyday for all that He has done and is doing in our daily lives.  So rejoice with me today and everyday for what our Lord has done.
Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you feel the joy this Hymn Girl is exhibiting and have a great day.  Remember to stop by the Inspired Stamps blog for more creations and information.  Have a great Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my so very lovely, I just LOVE your cards! I very much like the cross one!
    I saw you on Unity's FWF Friday! Happy Easter!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete