Thursday, April 24, 2014

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

 Hello Everyone, it is Thursday and time for another Inspired Stamps DT post.  Today we were asked to make baby or wedding cards.  "Tis the Season" for weddings, so I chose to make a few wedding cards.  I love the color combination of black, white and red so that is what I have used for both of my cards for this week.
The first card I used the large rose from the Flower Value pack set and stamped in black ink.  I matted this layer onto black cardstock and then added the sentiment from Perfect Sentiments onto a red, border punched piece.  Clean and Simple.
The second card I made a cake from three pieces of white cardstock cut into rectangles.  I embossed the pieces and added glitter tape at seams.  I stamped and colored several of the small roses and one medium sized rose from FlowerValue pack and fussy cut them all and added them to the cake.  I used foam adhesive to raise up a few and added punched leaves for interest.  I again used the "congratulations" stamp from perfect sentiments and adhered everything to an embossed piece of black cardstock.
Please be sure to check out the other DT creations and visit the Inspired Stamps blog for more inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment