Thursday, April 10, 2014

Inspired Stamps DT Thursday

 Happy Thursday.  It is starting to feel like Spring.  Today I made a CAS card using Hymn Girl November.  I love how lovely this image is with her kneeling and praying.  I used Bazzill cardstock and dp Vintage Marketplace.  I thought it looked like wallpaper in a young girl's room.  I colored the girl with Copics but did not want solid green for her dress so I outlined and blended with Colorless blender pen, I just wanted some color to pull out the background, but not a lot.  I used American Craft adhesive glitter tape to join dp to cardstock and then attached to cardbase.  I used Spellbinder Romantic Rectangle dies.  The smallest die would not accomadate the word "Prayer" so I masked off the -er and inked only the word Pray and stamped on the rectangle and inked with Distress inks.

Remember to check out the beautiful projects by our other DT members and be sure to visit the Inspired Stamps blog at noon today to see if you are selected as a winner of the $10.00 gift certificate for commenting on the last two blogposts.  Thank you for stopping by.  Remember that these lovely stamps and many others can be purchased in the Inspired Stamps Online Store.

2 comments:

  1. Great card Chere! The dp is so soft and pretty with that image. Hope all is well with you. I miss seeing you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chere lovely card! great combination.....

    ReplyDelete